- I have once again decreased the length of the ear ringing noise. It now begins to fade out at roughly 32 seconds. I did this using the exponential fade tool which is found in the 'audio transitions' section
- At 1:31 I added a film dissolve transition to make the fade into a flashback seem more smooth. The flashback footage is also new to the edit so I added this in too.
- I wanted to make it obvious to the audience that a flashback was occurring so I added a 'Lumetri Look' to each one. This is a filter that desaturates the shot and makes it more glossy. This therefore helps the audience understand when a flashback is occuring
- At 2:05 I added a soundbridge. In this case you can hear Jess screaming when Harvey attacks her but it cuts to a close up of Harveys face after the phone call.
- Finally, I faded the music at the end of the sequence,once again with exponential fade.
Monday, 21 March 2016
Third Draft (Potential Final Draft)
Here is our Third draft for our main task. Below is a list of things that I have changed since the last draft: